Dr. Anjali Sharma
DesignationDirector & HOD
- MBBS- S.M.S Medical College, Jaipur(1989-1996)
- MD(Pathology)- SP Medical College, Bikaner, 2000)
- 19 years of experience in Oncopathology at BMCHRC
- 16 years of experience in Teaching, DNB (Pathology)
- Distinguished Teacher Award by Association of National Board Accredited Institutions on 22, Aug, 2019
- “Best pathologist” award by State Health Minister on June 2019.
- “Excellence in Pathology” award by Rajasthan Doctors Award 2019
- Awarded by Asia Pacific Musculoskeletal oncology conference, Jaipur 2018
- Awarded by “Mahila Gaurav Award”, March 2019
- Worked on more than 16 research & scientific program.
- 21 publications in national & International Journals.
- Attended 70+ national & International conferences and CME..
- Organized National and International conferences and CME’s.
- American Society of Clinical pathology
- Indian Association of Pathologist
- Principal Investigator, Hospital Based Cancer Registry Programme (NCPR)
- Clinical Trial on EGFR & ALK testing in Lung Cancer
- Clinical trial on locally advance Head & Neck Cancers
- Scientific Committee BMCHRC
- Blood Bank Committee BMCHRC
- Frozen Section
0141-2700107, Ext – 261