- Name: Dr. Hemant Rathore
- Department: Nuclear Medicine
- Designation: Assistant Consultant
Make an Appointment
- Late Shri Murli Deora National Award 2018 at Mumbai, India
- RSNA best resident research award of 2017 at Chicago, USA (first Indian to received this international title in Nuclear Medicine) for research on 177 Lutetium PSMA therapy in metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
- Awarded by district collector and former health Minister of Rajasthan on 26th January 2016 at home District Baran, Rajasthan for contribution in medicine
- Best speaker award in Jaslok Hosital Resident’s Debate at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai 2016
- 2017–Oral presentation at RSNA Chicago, USA, on novel treatment of metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer with 177 Lutetium PSMA radioligand therapy.
- 2016–Poster presentation at EANM (European Association of Nuclear Medicine) Barcelona, Spain, on novel treatment of metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer with 177 Lutetium PSMA radioligand therapy.
- 2015–Oral presentation at EANM, Hamburg, Germany, on diagnosis of Parkinsonism disorders using 99mTc TRODAT Brain SPECT scan.
- 2017–Representation of country “India” in 22nd IPPNW World Congress at City Of York, “United Kingdom”. Spoken against the misuse of Nuclear weapons and abolition of Nuclear weapons and disarmaments; positive use of Nuclear Energy in the form of Nuclear Medicine in front of 68 nations. (International Physicians for prevention of Nuclear War).
- 2014-Representation of country “India” in 21nd IPPNW World Congress at Asthana, Kazakhstan. Spoken against the misuse of Nuclear weapons and Nuclear weapons disarmaments; and to build up the India Pakistan Relationship.
- Expertise in various therapies in Nuclear Medicine (RAI for Thyroid cancer, PRRT for neuroendocrine tumors, RLT for prostate cancer).
Landline No / Ext no