- Name: Dr. Naresh Somani
- Department: Medical Oncology
- Designation: Senior Consultant & HOD Clinical Trials & Research Deptt.
Make an Appointment
- MD (SMS Medical College, Jaipur) 1996
- DM (Cancer Institute, Chennai) 1999
- Training from Royal Adelaide Hospital,Adelaide,Australia
- With 18 years of Medical Oncology and trained at Royal Adelaide Hospital – Australia
- Published articles in JCO, European Journal, LANCET, South Asian Journal and more than 20 publications.
- Organized: BMCON-II, 16th ICON 2007, ICCN Conference, Scientific Secretary-JMA & MPS
- Conducted 45 Phase 1 To 3 National/ International clinical trials as Principal Investigator including molecules like Axitinib, Aflibercept, Afatinib, Lanriotide, Caspofungin, Pemetrexed, Sunitinib and Earlotinib, Ceritinib, CLDK, CBKM, Crizotinib, Ribociclib, Pazopanib, Nivolumab, Dinutuximab, Buparsilib Etc.
- Index Journal Publications :20
- Published a book :CANCER UPCHAAR ( in Hindi) for patients
- Awarded by Rajasthan Medical Council for extra ordinary performance in Medical Oncology for meritorious and dedicated services in humanitarian approach (2017).
- “Best Oncologist of Jaipur” award based on Patient Feedback survey by Innate Group of Company (Sep 2014)
- “ICON of Rajasthan” award by India Today Group (Aug 2014)
- Young JMA Achievement Award-2010
- Young MPS Achievement Award 2008-09
Advisory & Faculty
- Presented to DCGI as Lead Investigator for United Therapeutics (USA) for SCLC Clinical Trial in India.
- Member, Medical Advisory Board of Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, INC, USA for development of PV-10 molecule for Phase-1 & Phase-2 Clinical Trial in India.