Dr. Ravi Kant Gupta
- MBBS (Seth GSMC & KEMH, Mumbai)
- MD (AIIMS, New Delhi)
- FANMB (Fellow of Asian Nuclear Medicine Board)
- Specialized from AIIMS, New Delhi (6 years)
- 10 years of extensive experience in Nuclear Medicine & PET-CT with multiple diagnostic & Therapeutic procedures
- Specialist in Gamma Imaging including SPECT-CT with various modalities & tracers (MDP, LLEC, DTPA, DMSA, HIDA, ECD, TRODAT, Sestamibi, Cardiac MPI including Thallium and Tc-99m MIBI, MUGA, VQ scans)
- Expertise in analysis & research in PET-CT studies with various PET tracers (F-18 FDG, Ga-68 PSMA, F-18 PSMA, Ga-68 DOTANOC, F-18 DOPA , FES, and others)
- Experience with PET-CT guided biopsy
- Experienced with Theranostic procedures including I-131 therapy & Redifferentiation therapy in thyroid cancer, I-131 MIBG therapy in Neuroendocrine tumours, Rhenium-188 for synovectomy, Samarium and Lu-177 EDTMP therapy for bone pain palliation, Lu-177 DOTATATE therapy for Neuroendocrine tumours, Lu-177 PSMA therapy for Prostate Cancers
- Attended many state and national level scientific programmes and conferences
- Published research articles in various journals including Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine, European Journal of Nuclear Medicine, and Nuclear Medicine Molecular Imaging.
- Oral Presentations in annual conferences of Society of Nuclear Medicine, India and European Association of Nuclear Medicine, and others.
- Reviewed multiple articles of Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine.
- Lifetime Member of Society of Nuclear Medicine, India.
- Lifetime Member of Asian Nuclear Medicine Board
0141-2700107, EXT – 137