- Name: Dr. Sonal Sethi
- Department: Radiodiagnosis
- Designation: Asst. Consultant
Make an Appointment
- M.D. Radiodiagnosis, (Gold Medalist)
- DNB (Radiodiagnosis)
- Special training in Interventional Radiology in both vascular and non vascular interventions in AIIMS, New Delhi
- Senior Resident in Department of Radio diagnosis in prestigious apex institute AIIMS, New Delhi for three years -2015-2018.
- Senior Resident in Department of Radiodiagnosis in PGIMER &Dr RML hospital, New Delhi in 2015.
- Hands on experience in more than 1000 cases in intervention radiology
- Experienced in Onco-imaging in Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital, AIIMS.
- Gold Medalist, topped amongst all the specialties in Post Graduation.
- Received a special felicitation as an outstanding meritorious student in Radiology.
- Presented scientific exhibit in annual conference of in European society of radiology
- Cleared two steps of Fellow of Royal College of Radiology, LONDON.
- Selected for Asst .Professor in Department of Radiodiagnosis in Safdurjung Hospital, Delhi.
- Selected for diagnostic imaging fellowship (PDCC) in 2015 in first attempt in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, Delhi.
- Certified for basic fetal echocardiography.
- Distinction in various subjects of medicine
- Conducted and hosted national conferences in AIIMS.
- Life Membership, Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
- Life Member, Breast Imaging Society of India
- Member of Royal College of Radiology, U.K(London)
- Member, Radiologic Society of North America
- dr.sonal.sethi @bmchrc.com