- Name: Dr. Prashant Sharma
- Department: Surgical Oncology
- Designation: Senior Consultant
Make an Appointment
- MBBS , MS SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
- M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) GCRI, Ahmadabad.
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Mittal Hospital and Research Center, Ajmer from March 2014 to July 2018.
- Consultant Surgical Oncology at Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital, Udaipur from Dec 2011 to March 2014.
- Assist. Professor in Surgical Oncology at S.M.S. Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur.
- ESMO Certification [Sep 2013](Europian Society of Medical Oncologist, Switzerland.)
- Laparoscopic Surgery Training at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- First prize in faculty competition video presentation at ASICON 2017, Jaipur.
- Fellowship of minimal access surgeons of India [FAMASI]
- An article of ‘Polypropylene darning: A new
alternative for orbital floor reconstruction after total (radical) maxillectomy’ was presented at ESSO-BASO- 2014, Surgical Oncology conference at Liverpool, UK.
- Best poster presentation award at Indian Society of Oncology Conference, Bhuvaneshwar, in Feb, 2011.
- Best poster presentation award at NATCON IASO 2010, Mumbai.
- An article ‘Imprint Cytology: A reliable alternative to frozen section’ published in IJCRR.
- An article ‘Polypropylene darning: A new alternative for orbital floor reconstruction after total (radical) maxillectomy’ published in IJSO.
- An article ‘Prospective study of prognostic factors for metastasis in early node negative oral tongue cancers’ published in JCDR.
- Attended Cadaveric workshop of Peritonectomy and HIPEC at Banglore in Mar 2015.
- European society of surgical oncology [ESSO]
- European society of medical oncology [ESMO]
- Association of surgeons of India [ASI]
- Indian association of surgical oncologist [IASO]
- Indian medical association [IMA]
- Association of minimal access surgeons of India [AMASI]
- Society of endoscopic and laparoscopic surgeons of India [SELSI]
- Indian hernia society [HIS]