Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Jaipur is a Charitable Hospital, which provides services to cancer afflicted populace of this region at an affordable cost. We provide many benefits to patients who are poor and financially deprived. With our obligator responsibility to the government of Rajasthan, the hospital maintains a financial assistance program for the weaker section of the society through the following practices.
IPD: 25% of the beds in the IPD, including investigation and treatment, are reserved for patients who belong to the BPL category, as is defined by the government. This reservation also includes patients referred by Government Hospitals who also receive free treatment.
OPD: For about 25% of the outdoor patients who belong to the economically weaker section of the society, the hospital will provide free services on the basis of the following considerations.
- If all of these 25% patients fall under the BPL category and possess the BPL card as issued by their state government, the hospital will provide them their treatment free of cost (excluding medicine)
- If the footfall of BPL candidates fall under 25%, the services are then provided to the general public under the General Public Free project by BMCHRC. The enrollment will be decided by the patient welfare officer in consultation with treating doctors and member of Cancer Care. With this, the patient can benefit from all the services that are given to our BPL patients.
Apart from these, other financial assistance programs supported by the hospital includes:
- State Government Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Prime Minister Relief Fund
A put of the above the hospital also recognized by more than 100 institutions including CGHS, ECHS, Railways, ESI, RGHS & Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana
BMCHRC has its own Dharamshala complex by the name of “Acharya Hasti Bhawan” that runs 24*7. Made specifically for the attendants and family of the patients, the Dharamshala is located within the hospital premises keeping in mind the convenience.Developed by the Trust itself, the Acharya Hasti Bhawan provides services like:
- 166 rooms (A.C/Non A.C)
- Free Dormitory facility for the underprivileged patient.
- Nominal Charges starting from Rs 125 to 950 per day (depending on the category of room Like 2 Bed (AC) – 600, 4 Bed (AC) 950).
- Water Cooler on each floor.
- Separate kitchen for Patients/attendants staying at the Dharamshala
- Canteen, which offers Food @ just Rs. 11 for patient’s attendants
The different types of room/ward at BMCHRC with their tariffs:
|Name Of Ward||Bed Charges (Check-Out Time Afternoon 1:00 pm)||Medical ICU||Surgical ICU||Additional Charges||Dr. Visit Charge|
|Day Care (A/C)||700||–||–||–||–|
|Day Care Deluxe||1050||–||–||–||–|
|Economy Ward (A/C)||800||4750||2000||–||400|
|General Ward (A/C)||1000||4750||2000||–||400|
|AML Ward (A/C)||1750||4750||2000||–||500|
|Semi Deluxe Room||3000||5500||4500||35%||550|
|Super Deluxe Room||9000||6500||6000||100%||900|
Note:- 10% Additional Service Charge Will Be Applicable On The Total Bill
All the information/knowledge of the benefits available to BPL and economically weaker patients are displayed throughout the hospital premises. A separate window is reserved for BPL patients at the registration counter for their convenience. Free services provided to these patients include:
- Bed charges
- Operation Charges
- X Ray
- CT Scan
- Colour Doppler
- USG Guided FNAC and Biopsy
- Frozen Section
- Clinical Pathology
- Nuclear Medicine
- PET- CT
- Cardiac PET-CT
- RT Planning with PET CT based Sentinel node imaging
- DTPA Thyroid Scan
- Bone Scan
- Stress Thallium
- Gamma Camera
- Blood Bank
- Whole Blood
- Irradiated Blood
- Other available Investigations
Medicines provided to these patients will be provided at the same price that they were procured at.
BMCHRC hosts a pharmacy at the hospital premises that is open for 24 hours through 365 days of the year to serve the needs of the patients. The pharmacy provides medicines at subsidized rates and considerable discount for all patients. Well equipped with modern infrastructure that facilitates the right storage for valuable medicines and is efficiently managed by a team of professionals, that ensures and maintains appropriate use of all the medicines. The pharmacy maintains all the correct licenses to conform to all necessary requirements and regulations as set by the government.
Visitor Guidelines : All visitors to the hospital are advised to abide by the following rules set by the hospital authority
Visiting Hours : Morning – 11.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Evening – 4.00 PM to 5.30 PM
- Visitors must park their vehicles in the AREAS MARKED FOR PARKING ONLY.
- Visitors are not permitted in non-patient areas. It is highly recommended that this rule must be followed for everyone’s safety.
- CHILDREN BELOW 12 YEARS AGE are not permitted in the hospital as attendants as to avoid the spread of any infection.
- No flowers/bouquets are permitted inside the hospital.
- Please come with minimum essential luggage and personal belongings as the hospital staff is not responsible for the loss of anything.
- NO MOBILES in ICU, post-operative ward, linear accelerator, PET CT scan in any departments of the hospital. Please keep your mobiles on silent mode.
- Hospital is a No Smoking Zone (use of beedi/cigarette/hookah is strictly prohibited).
- Hospital is a tobacco-free zone (use of pan/gutka/khaini/Tobacco is strictly prohibited).
- Please make minimum use of lifts. Lifts are for PATIENTS’ MOVEMENT ONLY.
- Hospital is A NOISE FREE ZONE. Please help us in maintaining it. Do not talk loudly inside the hospital premises.
- Respect the right of other patients and staff of the hospital. Please also ensure that your visitors are considerate of other patients particularly with regards to noise and observe the “visiting hours” schedule of the hospital.
- You have the responsibility to be prompt with the payment of your hospital bills and wherever necessary, provide information essential for processing your bills.
- Please cooperate with security by following the SECURITY RULES/REGULATIONS OF HOSPITAL.
- Relatives/attendants are requested to only EAT IN CANTEEN AREA OF THE HOSPITAL and not in other places of the hospital.
- Keep the hospital clean.