The BMCHRC College of nursing started in the year 2005 under the umbrella of Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital and Research Centre with Aim of moulding qualified aspirants in to the competent nurse to meet the increasing demand of the health care industry.
Institute offering Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery, B.Sc.Nursing and Master’s degree in Nursing. The BMCHRC College of Nursing takes pride for being the first college to offer M.Sc.Nursing (Medical Surgical Nursing) programme in Rajasthan. The college of nursing have separate campus with WI-FI Internet Facilities, girls hostel building, well qualified and experienced faculty, well equipped library and vast clinical field (400 bedded Narayana Multispecialty hospital, 230 bedded BMCHRC,200 bedded Railway Hospital, 50 bedded Gautam Psychiatric Hospital, CHC, PHC & Other Govt. Hospitals) where students are posted for clinical training. Institute organised many state, national and international seminars and workshops. Institute preparing well qualified and skilled, competent, self-directed, general practitioner of nursing who can assume increasing responsibility and leadership in the delivery of quality nursing care.
MODE OF ADMISSION AND SELECTION CRITERIA:
||Name of Course
||Number of seats
||Fees per year in Rs.
(Medical Surgical Nsg-Oncology)
- The candidate should have minimum 17 years and maximum 35 years age.
- Should have passed 10+2 in any stream , but preference will be given to science stream .
- Should have obtained minimum 45% marks.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
The candidate should:-
- Should have completed 17 years on or before 31 Dec. of the year of admission.
- Must have passed 10+2 with the subject of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidate must obtain minimum 45% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology in general category and 45% for SC & ST from any board.
- Should be medically fit.
- Have passed B.Sc.Nursing (Basic & Post Basic) from Rajasthan University of Health Sciences or any others recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidate should be registered nurse & registered midwife.
- Candidate should have completed minimum one year teaching/clinical experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after post basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- ADMISSION IN GNM B.SC. & M.SC. NURSING: 50% seats are filled by Govt. and RUHS counseling respectively and rest 50% seats of both programmes are filled by Private Physiotherapy, Nursing and Para Medical Institute Society of Jaipur
- ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR M.Sc.NSG: 50%