Anesthesiology department with a team of experienced consultants extend its services at the ultra modern operation theater armed with advanced anesthesia work station, non-invasive and invasive monitors, infusion pumps, drug administration devices & endoscopes for difficult intubation.
Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU) is well designed with 16 fully equipped beds for dedicated patient care. It is managed jointly by Anesthesiologist, Surgeon & Critical Care Experts (Doctors & Nurses).
Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU) with 10 beds is furnished with latest ventilators, invasive and noninvasive monitors providing sophisticated care to seriously ill cancer patients involving a multi disciplinary team of oncologists, physicians, physiotherapist, nutritionist, psychologist and well experienced critical care nurses.
- Preoperative assessment and perioperative care
- Optimisation of patients under going complex surgery for cancer
- Provide anesthesia to all patients for major/minor surgeries including regional blocks. Also provision of ambulatory anaesthesia and anaesthesia in remote areas of the hospital
- Sophisticated anaesthesia work stations and monitors with advance features like cardiac output monitoring, BIS monitoring in all operating theaters
- Preoperative care of high risk, elderly patients & patients with multiple comorbid conditions undergoing operative procedures
- Management of acute postoperative pain with help of infusion pumps like PCA pumps, epidural infusion, nerve blocks, continuos intravenous infusions
- Central venous access and invasive haemodynamic monitoring
- Sonoguided regional anaesthesia and venous access
- The Department of Critical Care includes state-of-the-art medical and surgical critical care unit governed by this department.