Anesthesiology department with a team of experienced consultants extend its services at the ultra modern Operation Theater armed with advanced anesthesia work station, non-invasive and invasive monitors, infusion pumps, drug administration devices, endoscopes for difficult incubation.
Surgical Intensive care unit (SICU) is well designed with 16 fully equipped beds for apposite patient care. It is managed jointly by Anesthesiologist, Surgeon & Critical Care Experts (Doctors & Nurses).
Medical Intensive care unit (MICU) with 13 beds is fully equipped latest ventilator, invasive and noninvasive monitors providing sophisticated care to seriously ill cancer patients involving a multi disciplinary team of oncologists, physicians, physiotherapist, nutritionist, and psychologist and well experienced critical care nurses.
- Preoperative assessment and Preoperative anesthetic care.
- Provide Anesthesia to all patients for major/minor surgeries including regional blocks.
- Monitoring maintenance of normal physiology during Preoperative period.
- Management of acute post operative pain with the help of PCA pump, epidural infusion, nerve blocks, continuous I.V. Infusion.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- The department of critical care includes state of the art medical and surgical critical care units governed by department of anesthesiology.
SUPPORTING STAFF: SR. RESIDENTS | RESIDENT