- Excruciating pain in the bone and muscles.
- Swelling around the affected area.
- Lumps in the body.
- Abdominal pain
- Sudden weight loss
- Lethargic feeling
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- CT scan
- Positron emission tomography
- Exposure to chemicals: Exposure to chemicals is very common when a person is suffering from cancer. A lot of treatment methods have chemicals that cause some health-related issues.
- Radiation: A person who suffers from cancer can hardly avoid any radiation. Performing Radiation therapy is required to treat a patient. In some cases, it might cause sarcoma later in life.
- Swelling: Lymphedema is a swelling of fluids that is caused when the lymphatic system is blocked or damaged.
- Diseases: There are a lot of chances that a person who suffers from sarcoma might invite several diseases along with it. Further, there is a chance that acquired inherited syndrome that might occur.
Treatment options for people suffering from Sarcoma
Biopsy: A biopsy is required to determine if the cells are cancerous or not. It can be done in two waysNeedle biopsy – Tiny needle is inserted to take out the fluid for testing. The sample is then taken into the laboratory to find out if the cells are cancerous or not. Surgical Biopsy- In some cases where the doctor is unable to detect proper results, then they prefer surgical biopsy. As the doctor is able to take a larger sample of tissue and in some cases when the tumor is confined, the doctors then remove it surgically. Radiation therapy: High-frequency beams of energy are used to shrink the tumor cells in order to remove them easily. It is also used directly to target the affected area and kill the cancerous cells. Sarcoma cancer treatment in Udaipur is known for its best cancer treatment facilities and oncologists. Chemotherapy: It is used to kill cancerous cells. It is a treatment that uses drugs or chemicals that are administered through pills or intravenously. It helps a lot of patients suffering from Sarcoma. Sarcoma cancer treatment in Jaipur uses chemotherapy as it helps a lot of patients that suffer from different types of cancer.