ABOUT THE PROJECT
BMCHRC runs a Donate A Life project to provide free treatment for children under the age of 14 who are suffering from any of these conditions:
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Low Risk (ALL) (ALL)
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APML)
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (HL)
- Treatment by experienced and knowledgeable doctors as per internationally approved chemotherapy protocols.
- A high cure rate of over 90%.
- The cured child can lead a full healthy productive life.
- Highest cost/ benefit ratio of all treatable cancers in terms of benefit to the patients and quality of life.
- The project to provide free treatment to eminently treatable childhood cancers is managed through a dedicated “Donate A Life fund account”.
- The entire cost of treatment (incurred in BMCHRC) including medicines, bed, investigation, doctor consultation, nursing, medicine, etc. is completely borne by the fund account.
- Interest incurred on the donations towards the project will always remain in the Donate A Life Fund account and will be always used for the project only.