Dr. Anjum S. Khan Joad
DesignationDirector, Anesthesia & Hod-Pain & Palliative
DepartmentAnaesthesia , Pain and Palliative Care
- Practicing anesthesiologist with an experience of around 20 years after M.D. from the University of Pune.
- Worked at premier institutes like Sassoon Hospital Pune, K.E.M. Hospital, Pune, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai and Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, Jaipur.
- Also helped in writing the EPEC India Curriculum (Education on Palliative and End of Life Care) and conducted CMEs across India in Collaboration with EPEC (America).
- Established the State’s First Comprehensive Palliative Care Centre in Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital and Research Centre Jaipur, India, 1997.
- NATIONAL TALENT SEARCH SCHOLARSHIP (NTS) 1984 Certificate of Appreciation.
- (Pravinta Praman Patra) BMCHRC 2001.
- National Faculty for IAPC(Indian Association Of Palliative Care)
- National Faculty for ISA
- International Faculty- Asia pacific Hospice Network
- Research in Anesthesia and Palliative Medicine.