- Name: Dr. Praveen Gupta
- Department: Orthopedic Oncology
- Designation: Additional Consultant
Make an Appointment
- DNB Orthopedics
- Diploma in Tissue Banking
- Diploma in Tissue Banking, National Health University (NUS), Singapore
- Fellow Musculoskeletal Oncology, Japanees Foundation of Cancer Research (JFCR), Tokyo, Japan
- Fellow Orthopedic Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai.
- Former joint replacement and trauma surgeon at Apex Hospital, Jaipur
- DNB under Padam Shree Dr. S.S. Yadav CAncer Hospital, Mirpur, Rewari, Haryana
- Ex S.R. Joint replacement centre at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi
- Established orthopedic oncology services in Rajasthan.
- First total Fermur Replacement surgery done in Rajasthan.
- First ECRT base Biological Reconstruction done in Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan Orthopedic Surgeon Association (ROSA)
- Indian Musculoskeletal Oncology Society (IMSOS)
- Primary malignant Bone Tumors- Limb reconstruction services with Mega Prosthesis and Biological Reconstructions.
- Metastatic disease and multiple myeloma- surgical management to improve Quality Of Life
- Spinal malignancies
- Pelvic malignancies
- Benign Bone Cancer Management- Surgical and Nonsurgical
- Soft tissue cancer surgeries.
- Non oncology advice for orthopedic complications- Nonunion, revision Joint Replacement