Dr. Tej Prakash Soni
- Completed MBBS from JLN Medical College, Ajmer
- MD (Radiation Oncology) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
- Secured runner up position at National Level Oncology Quiz Competition, Indian Coop. Onco. Network (ICON), March 2007, Jaipur.
- Worked as Senior Registrar at India’s Premier and Renowned Institutes Such As PGIMS, Rohtak and Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Previously associated and worked with India’s Most Advanced Hospital like Batra Hospital and Research Centre (New Delhi), Max Saket Hospital (N. Delhi), BLK Super specialty Hospital (N.Delhi), Medanta The Medicity (Gurgaon).
- Vast experience of latest Radiation Techniques such as IMRT, IGRT, SRS/SBRT with modern, sophisticated state-of-the art linear accelerators, including TOMTHERAPY and Cyberknife
- Attained special course on Palliative Care and Clinical Research Methodology at Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai.
- Special interests include Head and Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer and Palliative Care.
- Observership fellowship at prestigious MD Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston, Texas, USA
0141-2700107 , Ext -189