Dr. Umesh Bansal
DesignationSr. Consultant & HOD
DepartmentCentre for Adv. Reconstruction
- MS (Gen. Surgery)
- DrNB (Plastic Surgery)
- Reconstruction of Head and Neck Oncosurgical patients mostly utilizing the Microsurgical Composite Tissue Transplantation Techniques.
- Special interest in reconstruction of Breast and Genitalia after Extirpative Surgery and Microtia Patients by Utilizing Autogenous Costal Cartilage Framework.
- Having extensive experience in reconstructing massive soft tissue defects resulting from tumor excision / severe limb injuries and revascularization of critically ischemic limbs.
- Rich experience in reconstruction of post- traumatic / post burn deformities.
- Thesis results were cited in International Conference Organized by “Asian Association Of Pediatrics Surgeons”, November 2006 at New Delhi
- Association Surgeons Of India(ASI)
- National Academy Of Burns- India(NABI))