Since inception Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital & Research Centre has always been actively involved in the cancer research.
Institute has a dedicated Clinical Research Department which has successfully completed about 57 national and international clinical trials for cancer and presently there are 10 ongoing national and international clinical trials for all the major cancers.
Patients in clinical trials are given best medical treatment under supervision of our eminent oncologists. It provides equal opportunity to all cancer patients from our institute and out side to opt for new drug/protocols for cancer.
Institute welcomes any of your and your patient’s queries in this regard.
For more details log on www.bmchrc.org/cancer research page or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinical Trial Home
- Clinical Trial Recruiting patient
- Institutional Ethics Committee
- Institutional Ethics Committee Annexures
- Institutional Ethics Committee Annexures-2
- Clinical Trial Department (Completed / Ongoing Clinical Trial)
- Institutional Ethics Committee Annexure 11
- Patient Recruitment / Close Clinical Trial
- Poster Presentation/Publication
- Contact Details